Who am I?

My story needs to be shared for my sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What the?

The drug worked. I slept like a baby for a good 2 hours. Upon waking up, I told my self

“Never knew how much work can take out of me!”

What I was referring to was my industrial training which was the final requirement for my degree. This was the last hurdle for me to graduate and eventually begin my working life, or so I thought…

I tried to get up to the toilet and fell. Instantly, she came to my aid and asked what was the matter. I knew then that something was vividly wrong but I brushed it aside. I crawled or rather dragged my way to the toilet pulled down by the deadweight on my left side.

“Must have slept on my left all night”

I stopped halfway and asked her to get me a pail for I could bear it no more. Urine was passed but there was a greater concern at hand.

My sudden numbness on the left

No comments:

Post a Comment