Who am I?

My story needs to be shared for my sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it.

Thursday, April 30, 2009

“What should I do, uncle?”

“Call the ambulance. Here you can call St John or the nearest hospital, PPUM. They will know what to do. I will come and see you once my shift is over.”

“What do I tell them?”

‘Tell them that you have a stroke.”

So that’s why I cant move..yes..a stroke paralyzes you temporarily..

I was not concerned about the event at that moment and I owe it to my ignorance. I had the impression that this was a temporary thing and it will be alright once the doctors work their magic on me so I was cool with it.

All of a sudden, this gust of fear came upon me as I realized the true effects of this disease. Fortunately, there were no more skipping of heartbeats but my mind started to question the true meaning of this. And so I prayed…

No comments:

Post a Comment