Who am I?

My story needs to be shared for my sickness will not end in death. No, it is for God's glory so that God's Son may be glorified through it.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello...

“Dear God. What is going on with me?”
... nothing...
“Hello? Are you there?”

...again..nothing..

Allow me to add that at that time, my relationship with God was unilateral. I prayed, at times I got what I wanted and at times I also did not get what I asked for. I told myself, “Not my luck” and moved on. Thankfully, this was all going to change.

I called my father to tell him that I can’t wake up. He instantly thought that this was another of my pranks and there was no way he’s going to fall far it this time. Naturally, I got this response from him.

“Get up from bed and go to work!”

If only I could, papa.. If only I could. Till this day I don’t blame him for seeing things that way because I was quite the prankster back then. Aesop’s “ The Boy Who Cried Wolf” is a great analogy to further explain this situation.

That morning I cried out but no one came because… simply because I used to cry Wolf!

2 comments:

  1. Lambat juga kau tulis ni koko Aaron! Capat2 bah.

    ReplyDelete